OPTIMUS NANOBUBBLE GENERATOR
WaterSolve is a distributor of Moleaer Nanobubble Aeration
The Optimus nanobubble generator is the most efficient gas injection technology available to dissolve virtually any gas into any liquid. The Optimus produces trillions of nanobubbles, ~80nm in size, providing more than 200-times the interfacial surface area of conventional ultra-fine micro bubbles. Moleaer nanobubble generators transfer gas with greater than 85% efficiency, providing maximum gas utilization, improving the functionality of water, and enhancing treatment processes. The nanobubbles remain suspended in water, creating a reserve of available gas.
The Optimus comes standard with a centrifugal recirculating pump or can be installed in-line with existing pumps for maximum energy efficiency. The Optimus is available in a variety of configurations including the option for integrated compressed air or oxygen enriched air; or operators can use existing plant air or industrial gases. Moleaer nanobubble generators are designed for durable operation, easy installation and straightforward control making the Optimus a truly plug-and-play system.
Features & Benefits
- ~80nm size bubbles exhibiting neutral buoyancy
- Electro kinetic potential of the bubble ensures its integrity
- 85% standard oxygen transfer efciency (SOTE)
- Smallest size bubbles creating 200x the interfacial surface area compared to micro bubbles
- Highest concentration of bubbles per mL (>500 million bubbles / mL)
- Nanobubbles stay suspended in water after solution reaches saturation
- Increases water’s capacity to hold a given gas
- Low-turbulent gas diffusion
Download the Product Fact Sheet here.
Download our brochure here.