Rare Earth Advanced Coagulant Treatment (ClariPhos)
RARE EARTH ADVANCED COAGULANT TREATMENT
Today’s wastewater professionals face ever-tightening regulatory standards, pressures to cut costs and increase efficiencies, and growing concerns by the public over nutrient loading of freshwater resources. Legacy chemicals and processes are struggling to keep pace with the new realities of today’s wastewater treatment challenges.
Our ClariPhos product is helping wastewater treatment professionals in North America and Europe meet these challenges – and more.
WaterSolve ClariPhos has delivered these results to treatment plants in North America and Europe:
- Phosphorous reduction – far more efficient than conventional products
- Sludge volume reduction – reduced coagulant contribution and higher solids content
- Reduced polymer requirements
- Less pH impact
- Enhanced dewatering
- Minimal infrastructure disruption
- Reduction in nutrient contributions that can feed freshwater algae blooms
Click here for the Product Data Sheet
Read some of our Technical Papers: